This course will introduce you to the operation of the FLIR E4/E5/E6 and E8 infrared camera series. This course is a self paced on-demand web course, you can start as soon as you enroll and you can stop and continue where you left off at any time. We will discuss the controls of the camera as well as the user interface, and show you how to operate your camera and your report and analysis software. There is NO CHARGE for course.
- Who should take this course: This course is intended for users of the FLIR Ex series camera or anyone interested in purchasing one.
- Prerequisites: This course is designed for FLIR Ex users. No prior knowledge of thermography or infrared cameras is assumed.
- Availability: This course is an on-demand self paced web based training course available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can begin as soon as you enroll.
- Get Expert tips on IR camera operation and report generation
- Explore the user interface buttons and menus
- Learn how to operate the camera using a web based simulation where you click the buttons to access functions and adjust the image
- Learn how to operate the standard FLIR Tools to move images from the camera, adjust and change the image, and finally produce reports
- FLIR Ex Series Basics
- Ex Basics Challenge Exam
- Next Steps
- Course Evaluation & Certificate Generation