This course covers basic operation for all new (2011) FLIR E Series cameras. This includes the E30, E40, E50, E60, and E30 bx, E40 bx, E50 bx, and E60 bx models. We will discuss the controls of the camera as well as the user interface, and show you how to operate your camera.
- Who should take this course: This course is intended for users of FLIR E Series infrared cameras.
- Prerequisites: No prior knowledge of thermography is required.
- Availability: This course is an on-demand self paced web based training course available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can begin as soon as you enroll.
This course teaches you how to use the features of the E Series cameras, but doesn't teach you thermography; when to use the features, how to make measurements, and how to interpret the thermal patterns on the screen.
- Lesson 0 - Introduction
- Lesson 1 - The Basics
- Lesson 2 - Using Measurement Tools
- Lesson 3 - Documenting your Work
- Lesson 4 - Other Functions
Certificates: IR40 E Series Basics Time to Complete: About 1 1/4 hours