This course prepares you to conduct radon measurement and radon mitigation services. It is presented in a convenient and comprehensive format that allows you to listen to audio instruction and interviews, review key points with the course manual, and reinforce the information with online quizzes.
The easy-listening format of the audio includes interviews with experts in the radon industry providing you with insight into their experience as well as substantive technological and practical information (interview samples). With an impressive 92% passing rate on the certification exams, these courses have proven to be successful and popular in preparing students for the certification exam and for conducting business.
- Audio Instruction and Interviews
- Online Videos and Resources
- Course Manuals
- Online Quizzes
- Downloadable Course Certificates
Optional Course Materials
- Course price is for a Download/Streaming option - no products will be shipped, although your receipt will indicate "Free Shipping"
- Materials shipped option - The cost of materials is $45 additional and includes shipping.
Certification Exam: The national certification exam is available online through LaserGrade. You simply register with LaserGrade, find the closest site to you, and schedule your exam.
- Register for Exam through LaserGrade Central Registration: 800-211-2754
- Cost: $100 payable by credit card at time of registration
- Take the exam at the site in your area
- Bring a valid photo ID
- Exam results will be immediately available
The educational requirements for becoming licensed as a radon mitigator vary greatly from state to state as follows:
- 45 states have no restrictions on education, so our program is acceptable in all 45
- The following states have restrictions and DO NOT accept distance education as acceptable training:
Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.