Your valuable employees deserve the worry-free protection of Kimberly-Clark Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves. These purple nitrile gloves guard against incidental splashes, are made of a highly durable nitrile polymer and are powder free and not made with natural rubber latex (some say “latex free”).
The gloves are a 9.5” long, are ambidextrous and have a beaded cuff for easy donning. Your workers will enjoy excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity, thanks to the textured fingertips. They are even cleared for use in chemotherapy. These purple nitrile gloves are fully recyclable through the RightCycle program (by Kimberly-Clark™ Professional), so your lab gloves won’t end up in landfills. It’s easy to see why Kimberly-Clark Purple Nitrile Gloves are the choice of leading labs. When users see the distinctive purple color, they can have confidence in their own protection.
- 100 Purple Nitrile™ Exam Gloves / Box, 10 Boxes / Case, 1,000 Gloves / Case; Size Large
- Ambidextrous, 9.5", Beaded Cuffs to prevent roll-down; Excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity with textured fingertips
- Superior quality, AQL 1.0 (exceeds the ASTM 2.5 standard for critical defects or pinholes)
- These comfortable Purple Nitrile™ gloves are cleared for use in chemotherapy
- The distinctive purple gloves are recyclable through the RightCycle Program, so the gloves won't end up in a landfill
||Passes Chemo (ASTM D6978-05) tested for use with 12 chemotherapy drugs and 4 hormones
||12 Color/Lengths & 6 Sizes available
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
|UNITS PER CASE
||3.150 x 5.040 x 9.640