The M1 Premium Earmuff features a black-chrome, spring-steel headband that resists fatigue and is more durable. It maintains stability and doesn’t twist out of shape like other wire-band earmuffs. Six different adjustment points provide a custom and comfortable fit for most head sizes.
Exclusive iridescent color and sleek, curvy shape for a look that workers will want to wear. The SoftCoat® covering on the cups and yoke helps to muffle transmitted noise.
All Moldex hearing protection is independently tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 by Michael & Associates, Inc., State College, PA
- M1 has a black-chrome, spring-steel band that doesn’t twist out of shape like some wire bands
- SoftCoat® covering helps muffle transmitted noise
- Exclusive iridescent color and curvy shape for great looks
- Molded grips make fitting easy and quick
- Cool looks and comfort to promote worker acceptance and compliance
- Extra soft foam/low pressure cushions
- The M1 folds into a super-compact size for easy storage
- NRR independently tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 for protection you can count on
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative