Utilizing the latest C4® LED technology this ultra compact and lightweight flashlight is optimized for output and run time.
Not only is the light powerful, the body is made from sturdy aircraft aluminum with an internal polymer liner and shockproof switch housing. It's also O-ring sealed and comes with an unbreakable polycarbonate lens. Uses 1 AAA alkaline battery (included). Key ring and safety lanyard also included.
- C4® LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Unbreakable and scratch resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Up to 683 candela peak beam intensity, 28 lumens typical, 2.25 hours runtime.
- One "AAA" alkaline battery.
- Push button tail switch – momentary or constant on operation.
- Tailcap switch for momentary on/off. O-ring sealed, shock proof and drop-tested construction. Water resistant per IPX4; in accordance with specification EN 60529:1992. High Strength "Break Away" safety lanyard. Unbreakable pocket clip.
- L x D: 3.5" x .6" (90 x 15 mm)
- 1.04 oz (29.7 g)
- Matte Black