This half facepiece reusable respirator offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors according to NIOSH approvals.
When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, this mask helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this respirator helps provide protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). The swept back design of the cartridges helps improve balance and visibility. Remarkably comfortable, soft, lightweight facepiece has easy-to-adjust head straps allow for a customized fit to the user. Replaceable cartridges help reduce waste and costs over time.
NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 6000 Series Half Facepiece with 3M cartridges, filters or supplied air systems. The 6000 Series is NIOSH approved for negative-pressure air purifying and positive-pressure dual airline applications. This half facepiece respirator may be used with 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals.
Features and Benefits:
- Advanced silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability.
- Proprietary 3M™ CoolFlow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can offer cooler and drier comfort.
- Dual-mode head harness that adjusts easily so users can wear the respirator in either standard or drop-down mode.
- Solid exhalation valve cover which directs exhaled breath and moisture downward while helping protect the valve area from debris while also making for easier cleaning.
- For use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals.
- Head harness assembly and spare parts available.
- Comes with reclosable storage bag.