With an integrated nose cup, these facepieces also feature dual flange face seals made of medical-grade silicone for a soft, flexible fit.
And their polycarbonate lenses offer a 200° field of vision as well as downward views for optimal sight in all directions. Their lenses are also designed to withstand high impact.
NOTE:Use only with Honeywell N-Series cartridges, filters and cartridge/filter combinations.
- Can be adapted to PAPR or Supplied Air - Flexible for multiple work environments. No need to inventory, train workers and fit test them on several respirators.
- Available with welding adapter - Can be used as a standard respirator or for welding applications. Flexibility to meet the various needs of the workplace.
- Speech diaphragm is standard - Amplifies workers' conversations. Critical when directions, warnings and other communication must be heard by others.
- Dual flange sealing area - Wider sealing area with added flexibility for difficult to fit faces. Fewer sizes needed to fit a broader spectrum of facial types.
- Five strap head harness - Center strap helps to position and hold the mask. More secure fit even during strenuous jobs requiring lots of movement.
- Nose cup is standard - Less dead air space and channels exhaled breath. Increased worker comfort and productivity. Lens does not fog up.
- Chin cup - Positions the facepiece correctly. More secure fit.
- Latex free - No latex allergens. You and your workers can breathe easy.
- Lens offers 200° field of vision, plus downward view - Wider viewing area in all directions. Anti-claustrophobic. Facilitates going up and down ladders.
- Polycarbonate lens meets ANSI high impact requirements - No need for additional safety eyewear. Your workers’ eyesight is protected. You stay in compliance.