KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees.
When you have a sensitive job to tackle – like working in a crime lab, crime scene cleanup, forensic uses, embalming, research and emergency medical response – the KleenGuard™ Chemical Resistant Suit (A60 Bloodborne Pathogen & Chemical Splash Protection Coveralls) is a great solution.
They are designed to protect the wearer, as they pass the ASTM F1670/F1671 test for penetration of blood, body fluids and bloodborne pathogens, and they provide protection against some chemicals (chemical protection suit).
They feature the Reflex Coverall Design, which provides a fuller cut for added range of motion, are 7.5 less likely to rip out (vs. ANSI minimums), are 6% longer body length and 12% more chest room.
This model comes with a zipper front (with storm flap), and elastic hood, back, wrists and ankles. Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- 20 Blue 4XL KleenGuard™ Chemical Resistant Suits (A60 Bloodborne Pathogen & Chemical Splash Coveralls) per case
- Passes ASTM F1670/F1671 testing for penetration of blood, body fluids and bloodborne pathogens
- Reflex Coverall Design offers excellent fit and freedom of movement; this model has elastic back, hood, wrists and ankles
- Seamless front to provide more protection in the primary exposure area, with taped storm flap and serged seams
- Features three layer fabric construction features a middle layer of microporous film that allows heat and sweat vapor to escape, keeping the worker cool and outer layer film barrier against tearing and abrasion; Passes NFPA 99 for antistatic materials
||4 Types & 9 Sizes available
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
|UNITS PER CASE
||0.000 x 0.000 x 0.000