The Dura-Mesh shell, exclusive to Moldex protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
Adjustable cloth straps allow for a more comfortable fit with a simple tug on the straps. Plus with the molded nose bridge there’s no metal noseband to adjust, and the seal is maintained with less pressure. Foam face cushion adds to overall comfort and the exclusive Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so breathing resistance is reduced and workers stay cooler which means they won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift.
99.97% efficient against oil and non-oil based particulates. Use in environments where an OSHA substance specific standard applies (lead, cadmium, arsenic, MDA) as well as pharmaceutical manufacturing, conventional and nuclear power generation, welding, cutting and metal pouring.
- Adjustable cloth straps assure a snug, comfortable fit
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so workers breathe easier and stay cooler
- Soft foam face cushion for added comfort and less pressure
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured for less pressure
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 99.97% against oil and non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
- Made in U.S.A.