Honeywell ONE-Fit N95 Molded Cup Disposable Particulate Respirators provide 95% filtration efficiency against solid particulates and non-petroleum based liquid aerosols.
This disposable respirator features an exclusive design and shape that contours with the natural shape of the face while minimizing pressure points. The use of a strong and rigid outer shell prevents the mask from collapsing in high humidity or moist environments. The addition of an exhalation valve will allow hot air to exit respirator for greater comfort.
This respirator also includes a molded nose bridge that comfortably fits a variety of face ships and sizes. Dual welded head straps ensure a secure and comfortable fit every time. This face mask is an N class respirator that is NIOSH approved for use with solid and liquid particulates, excluding oils.
- 95% filtration efficiency against solid particulates and non-petroleum based liquid aerosols
- Exclusive design and shape that contours with the natural shape of the face minimizing pressure points
- Strong and rigid outer shell prevents mask from collapse in high humidity or moist environments - and additional exhalation valve allows hot air to exit respirator for greater comfort
- Molded nose bridge comfortably fits a variety of face shapes and sizes
- Dual welded head straps secure the respirator comfortably on the user's face
- General Purpose
- Woven suspension straps reduce the possibility of breakage and does not pull or tangle hair.
- Standards : NIOSH 42 CFR 84
- Mask Type : Molded Cup | Molded Cup With Exhalation Valve
- Hypoallergenic : Yes
- Filtration Type : N95
- Latex Free : Yes
- Size : Universal One Size