The Vulcan electric heating system is the most compact and powerful machines available. Vulcan is loaded with 37,000 BTU’s of heat power, and precise temperature controls to use it safely and efficiently. NO power cords included.
- Can operate in 104° F environment
- 6 individually controlled heating elements, Single speed, 475 CFM air flow, high static pressure blower
- Variable speed high static pressure blower
- Remote programmable temperature controller with 8 ft cord and 15 ft RTD temperature probe can measure air or material temperature for efficient and safe heat control.
Vulcan heaters are built to perform in tough construction environments and are easy to maintain. Vulcan meet UL, CSA and OSHA safety standards.
- AIRFLOW: 475 cfm
- WEIGHT: 63 lbs
- Primary/Secondary Filter - 12" x 12" x 2" MERV 11 pleated filter
- Optional - 12" x 12" x 2" Carbon Filter for odor control
- Aircraft grade aluminum, closed end rivet construction.
- Hospital grade non-marking 3" casters for ease of movement.
- 2 rubber coated handles
- Variable Speed Controller
- Digital Hour Meter
- Digital Temperature Controller w/ 25' thermocouple sensor
- Auto/Manual temperature control
- Individual switches for each of the 6 heating elements
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 200-240VAC/50 Amp max.
- OUTLET RING SIZE: 10" diameter
- INLET CONNECTION: 10" diameter
- DIMENSIONS: 11 1/4" wide 17 3/4" high 29 30" long
- OUTLET AIR TEMPERATURE: 180° F max
- AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 140° F
- EDPCORDKIT - New style dryer/range (4 prong) 8' 6/3-81 125/250v 30/50amp plug
- EC25TC - Thermocouple 25' cord