The Vulcan RT heater electric heating system is the most compact and powerful structural drying machine available. Vulcan is loaded with 37,000 BTU’s of heat power, precise temperature controls to use it safely and efficiently.
- The Vulcan RT model can deliver 180⁰ F hot air with a temperature rise of 95⁰F at 350 CFM.
- Vulcan RT can operate in 140⁰ F hot environment.
- Vulcan RT heaters generate 37,000 BTU output with 6 individually controlled heating elements.
- A single speed, high pressure blower provides airflow of 475 CFM.
- Remote, programmable temperature controller with RTD probe can measure air or material temperature 23 ft away for an efficient and safe heat control.
- Highly portable with a compact, 30” long, 11”wide, 18” high housing, 63 lb. weight, and 3” locking casters.
Vulcan RT heaters are built to perform in tough construction environments and are easy to maintain. Vulcan meet UL, CSA and OSHA safety standards and are tested by TUV labs.
- AIRFLOW: Variable, 100-475 cfm
- WEIGHT: 63 lbs
- Primary/Secondary Filter - 12" x 12" x 2" MERV 11 pleated filter
- Optional - 12" x 12" x 2" Carbon Filter for odor control
- Aircraft grade aluminum, closed end rivet construction.
- Hospital grade non-marking 3" casters for ease of movement.
- 2 rubber coated handles
- Variable Speed Controller
- Digital Hour Meter
- Digital Temperature Controller w/ 25' thermocouple sensor
- Auto/Manual temperature control
- Individual switches for each of the 6 heating elements
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 200-240VAC/50 Amp max.
- OUTLET RING SIZE: 10" diameter
- INLET CONNECTION: 10" diameter
- DIMENSIONS: 11 1/4" wide 17 3/4" high 29 30" long
- OUTLET AIR TEMPERATURE: 180° F max
- AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 104° F