HydroBrite is an adjustable, powder-based additive for Advanced Peroxide Cleaners, designed to remove stains from mold and mildew to help restore a substrate to its original look. 1 Q - 12/Case
When added to Advanced Peroxide Cleaner, HydroBrite:
- Removes stains from mold and mildew
- Lifts and removes deeply embedded dirt and debris
- Ideal for OSB, plywood, wood framing and concrete
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
The HydroBrite mixture should be used within 20-30 minutes to achieve the full effect of the product. Application to the substrate within 5-10 minutes is ideal. Plan your work accordingly so that you can apply all mixed product as quickly as possible. Do not return unused product to original container. Using the enclosed 80 CC scoop, add HydroBrite to Advanced Peroxide Cleaner at the following dilution ratio and mix contents thoroughly:
- Minimum: 1 level scoop of HydroBrite powder per gallon of Advanced Peroxide Cleaner
- Typical: 3 Level scoops per gallon of Advanced Peroxide Cleaner
- Maximum: 6 level scoops of HydroBrite powder per gallon of Advanced Peroxide Cleaner
Apply with a standard pump or hand trigger sprayer. Agitation with a nylon bristle brush is recommended to maximize stain removal. HydroBrite can leave a slight white powdery residue on substrates when dry. Rinse with clean water or use a damp wipe. Allow up to 24 hours for full surface brightening to take effect.
Store locked up.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations.