The market leader for HEPA vacuums introduces the newest model to its product line-up. Pullman-Holt's 390ASB is a powerful 4-gallon, dry only HEPA vacuum with exceptional stability.
Designed for professional cleaning, this canister style vacuum has a superior, low profile design that makes it extremely maneuverable and easy to use. Unlike similar canister HEPA vacuums, the 390ASB is equipped with a HEPA filter that is individually tested and certified, a standard feature on all Pullman-Holt HEPA Vacuums.
- A quiet, yet powerful 1.5 HP motor provides the suction of vacuums twice its size.
- HEPA filters are individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns based on particle count test method, IEST-RP-CC007.
- Convenient onboard tool and power cord storage.
- Low profile design prevents tipping while providing greater mobility.
- Durable chrome plated steel tank is attractive yet rugged.
- Conveniently located foot activated on/off switch.
- Includes: 6 ft. hose, telescopic steel wand, two-position ergo slide floor tool, dusting tool, upholstery tool and crevice tool.
Two optional powerheads for floor cleaning and to meet RRP regulations: Choose from a non-electric, air driven turbo brush (B260944) or electric powered brush (B260921) with cord that connects to outlet located on vacuum.