This Zipwall Kit is ideal for jobs with ceiling heights up to 20’ It lets you create a temporary dust barrier of any length in minutes without the use of tape or staples, ladders, hydraulic jacks or scaffolding.
Consider the labor savings of a ZipWall system: A 60 foot long, 20 foot high barrier installation that took 9 hours to complete with normal methods can be completed by two people without a hydraulic jack in just 10 minutes. It also prevents costly repairs to painted surfaces because no tape or staples are used. And it increases customer satisfaction and referrals.
The SLP head and plate assembly clamp the plastic sheeting tightly; while the twist-locking telescoping pole lets you raise the sheeting to the ceiling without a ladder, hydraulic jack or scaffolding. The exclusive spring loading feature at the top of the pole lets you lift and tuck the sheeting under the foot of the pole, keeping it under tension at all times.
- Easy, quick assembly
- Pro-quality/durability; sets up fast; no tape, no staples, no ladders
- 2 20' Poles extend from 6 feet 9 inches to 20 feet
- Head, plate, tether, and Grip Disk for each pole
- Pole can accept any plastic or cloth sheeting up to 8 mils thick, can support up to 110 lbs.
- Meets strict ANSI Certification for quality
- One Year warranty