The practical solution to carry out jobs without risk of site contamination with asbestos, mold, spores, etc.
This portable and collapsible work enclosure can be used with a portable air scrubber for work under negative pressure. Its purpose is to prevent the airborne spread of dust and hazardous particulates (such as asbestos, silica, mold and bacteria) during inspection, maintenance, renovation, abatement, decontamination or infection control.
- Width: 30" / 76.2 cm
- Length: 60" / 152.4 cm
- Max Height: 120" / 304.8 cm
- 168" / 426.72 cm (with optional extension kit)
- Structure: Powder coated aluminum
- Cabin: Self-extinguishable vinyl
- Windows: Transparent vinyl
- Heat sealed seams
- Vinyl pouch to display warning signs on exterior of cabin
- Evacuation drain (2" / 5.08 cm)
- Anti-skid finish on floor