Accessing the space above ceilings or behind walls during construction, renovation or maintenance projects can release clouds of dust, mold spores and other contaminants into the air. The AIRE GUARDIAN Mobile Containment Cube from Abatement Technologies® is engineered to help contain the spread of these airborne particles into other areas of the facility.
Ideal for multiple, quick-entry jobs or longer-term construction projects, AIRE GUARDIAN rolls quickly into position and extends securely against the ceiling to help minimize exposure to building occupants and contamination of products or sensitive equipment. This reusable unit is perfect for projects in government facilities, office buildings, schools & universities, retail establishments, storage facilities and manufacturing facilities.
The AIRE GUARDIAN MCCK Mobile Containment Cube is an effective tool for negative-pressure containment of particles released into the air during work in ceiling or wall cavities. Its exceptional mobility makes it ideal for jobs where the cube must often be moved within the facility, such as running cable. Components include: an aluminum frame, with a top frame, a base, and four spring-loaded, upright poles; a fire-retardant PVC enclosure; and an aluminum cart.
The lightweight enclosure is made from a tough reinforced
PVC material used to make military tents for harsh outdoor
environments. Features include:
- Large zippered entry/exit doors on 3 sides
- Zippered top, for full access above drop-ceilings
- Double thickness floor for added strength &
- Zippered openings on 2 sides for wall cavity access
- Large, clear plastic windows on all 4 sides, for
- Clear pouch for work orders and other documents
- Pass-through opening with a removable cover
- Portable air scrubber and HEPA vacuum ports
- Dimensions: 30” x 60”