ZipWall® 10 spring-loaded dust barrier poles are strong and lightweight, telescope up to 10 feet high and twist to lock. They are an ideal dust protection solution for residential remodeling, renovation, and repair work. Contractors and DIY home owners alike find these poles easy to use, easy to store, and a significant time saver.
Each spring-loaded pole takes seconds to set up without a ladder. The innovative non-skid, non-marking head locks the barrier material onto the pole, allowing it to be raised with the pole, and holds it securely in place without damaging the ceiling. A tight dust barrier can be set up in just a few minutes, one pole at a time, without ladders, tape, or damage.
The 2-Pack is a great add-on for an existing ZipWall® Dust Barrier System. Two poles can also be used to seal off a hallway or a small room less than 10 feet wide.
- Spring-loaded design for quick, easy, and safe setup
- Strong and lightweight stainless steel construction
- Telescope up to 10′ 3″ (from 4′ 2″)
- Innovative non-skid, non-marking head and plate
- Each pole weighs just 1.5 lb
- GripDisks™ prevent sliding on smooth floors
- Work with positive and negative air
- Help comply with the EPA RRP rule
Contents Two 10′ ZipPole® stainless steel spring-loaded poles with parts (heads, plates, and GripDisk™ non-slip pads). Plastic sheeting is not included.