The new ZipDoor™ kit is a great way to create a dust barrier when all you need to seal is the doorway. One person can install it in under a minute. You’ll save hours on jobs with lots of doors like commercial office space, hotels, hospitals, and more. The savings can really add up.
It’s also great for residential jobs like kitchen and bath remodeling, or where renovation will disturb lead paint. The ZipDoor makes it easy to meet the EPA’s RRP requirement for a covered doorway.
- Pays for itself in time savings
- For standard doors up to 3’ x 7’ or
- For commercial doors up to 4’ x 8’, flame retardant
- Made from 4 mil plastic sheeting
- Two heavy duty zippers pre-installed
- Includes new ZipWall double-sided tape
- Can be repositioned easily for up to 1 hour Ideal for RRP requirements
Our zippers are glued-on for maximum sheer strength and durability. A stitched-on zipper can fail if pulled sharply or tugged because the stitching creates a perforation.
To attach the ZipDoor we invented a very special double-sided tape. One side of our ZipWall tape is like traditional painter’s tape. It’s gentle on painted surfaces. The other side was designed to hold plastic sheeting. Importantly, it lets you reposition the ZipDoor for up to an hour before fully bonding to the plastic.