For the perfect balance of power and transportability in air moving, choose the Polar Bear PBX24 Axial from B-Air®, available in blue. This unit is among the most powerful on the market, using a ¼ HP motor that runs on only 2.8 amps at its highest setting. Despite its powerful performance, the Polar Bear PBX24 Axial weighs in at only 34 pounds, meaning it’s easy to carry and maneuver, even if you’re working by yourself.
The Polar Bear PBX24 Axial is also perfect when you don’t know what your next water damage restoration job will bring. It can run at multiple settings, and it can be positioned anywhere from horizontal to an 18-degree angle for maximum air flow. Run this unit at the best setting and in the best position to meet the needs of any given job.
Like all B-Air® products, the Polar Bear PBX24 Axial is designed for rugged use in tough commercial and industrial environments. This is an air mover that works hard day after day, just like you do, without diminishing performance. Design features include a weight-balanced handle that enhances transportability, as well as daisy chain connectivity when used with an onboard GFCI outlet.
With its C-ETL-US certification, the Polar Bear axial fan holds the highest safety marks for the United States and Canada, getting any job done both safely and effectively.
- 3300 CFM
- Motor 1/4 HP
- LED Light Power Indicator
- 2 speed, low amp draw (2.4/2.8)
- Daisy Chainable up to 5 units
- On board GFCI protects the air mover and attached devices
Adjustable height feature – use it level or at a downward angle
- Hour meter
- 18” ducting easily attaches to outlet for more versatility
- Stackable horizontally and vertically
- 360° positioning with optional stand
- Sealed motor makes for easy and safe cleaning
- Size: 22.5" L x 20" W x 13 H
- 30 lbs
- C-ETL-US certified for safety
- 25’ cord
- Available in Red, Blue & Green
- Custom colors available