The Polar Bear axial air mover is one of the most powerful units on the market. Designed with built-in adjustable feet, allowing the PB-25 to be used at a level horizontal angle, or at a downward 18° angle with a more concentrated air flow.
The PB-25 contains a 1/4 HP motor, all the while only requiring a 2.8 amp amperage draw on its highest setting. Its lightweight and compact design includes a weight balanced handle, making the PB-25 extremely easy to carry and maneuver. Also designed to accommodate “Daisy Chain” connectivity with an onboard GFCI outlet.
With its C-ETL-US certification, the Polar Bear axial fan holds the highest safety marks for the United States and Canada, getting any job done both safely and effectively.
- 3300 CFM
- Motor 1/4 HP
- LED Light Power Indicator
- 2 speed, low amp draw (2.4/2.8)
- Daisy Chainable up to 5 units
- On board GFCI protects the air mover and attached devices
Adjustable height feature – use it level or at a downward angle
- Hour meter
- 18” ducting easily attaches to outlet for more versatility
- Stackable horizontally and vertically
- 360° positioning with optional stand
- Sealed motor makes for easy and safe cleaning
- Size: 22.5" L x 20" W x 13 H
- 30 lbs
- C-ETL-US certified for safety
- 25’ cord
- Available in Red, Blue & Green
- Custom colors available