The DrizAir 1200 dehumidifier has all the convenient features of its larger cousins in a compact and extremely portable size. A proven favorite of water damage restoration professionals!
The DrizAir 1200 dehumidifier combines proven design with professional performance and portability. The rotomolded polyethylene housing is dent resistant, offers superior durability, and helps to protect furnishings when in use. Stack up to two units high for storage. A rigid handle and semi-pneumatic wheels ensure easy transport and maneuverability.
- Groundbreaking water removal rate – 170 pints at AHAM
- Automatic humidistat control
- Displays inlet and outlet temperature and RH for easy monitoring
- Digital control panel with plain-English system messages, not codes
- Wireless remote monitoring capable. Track operating conditions from any Internet connection with the HygroTrac Remote Monitoring System (purchased separately).
Rugged Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing is easy to maintain and won't mar furnishings
- If power is interrupted during operation, the unit will automatically restart when power is restored. (115V models only.)