Portable, high-performance water removal—even at low humidity levels. Reduce and control excess moisture fast with the unit’s patented cross-flow technology that optimizes moisture removal in virtually all conditions. Features the new Command Hub, compatible with the new Command Center App. Take advantage of Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity to control the dehu and view jobsite conditions remotely. Available now in the Apple Store and coming soon for Android.
It also greatly simplifies cleaning and maintenance. Simply remove four bolts and the cover easily lifts off to fully expose the coils and the heat exchange block for cleaning.
The 7000XLi includes a built-in humidistat for set-and-forget humidity level control.
- Command Center App Users! For dehu firmware update instructions, visit Mastering your Dri-Eaz Command Center and scroll down to "Update Your Dri-Eaz Dehumidifier's Command Hub Firmware."
- Quick Tip: To connect to the Command Center App to WiFi and enable remote control and monitoring, visit our FAQ page scroll down to “How to connect Command Center mobile app to WiFi.”
- NEW! Command Hub touchscreen controller displays real-time temp, RH, grain depression and drying progress trends at a glance. Controller integration product for existing i-Series dehumidifiers also available. Learn more.
- Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency and ensures superior performance in low-grain conditions.
- Fast and convenient access to humidistat, job hours, maintenance reminders and more.
- Process outlet fits 12 in. layflat and rigid ducting.
- Sealed large-capacity pump basin – large enough to contain water from an unintentional defrost after a power outage or other unexpected shut-down.
- Ergonomic design. Handle 2 in. taller for easier use on stairs, folds down for storage. Integrated cord and hose storage.
- Legendary rotomolded housing – practically indestructible – stackable for storage to save space.
- Automatic restart after outage when power is restored.