Exceptional performance and a full array of user-friendly features have made the Abatement Technologies® PAS2400 Portable Air Scrubber* a popular choice for capturing airborne particles during facility construction and renovation.
With peak tested airflow of up to 2,100 cfm, and a maximum static lift of 5.5”, it’s the highest output Portable Air Scrubber that is NRTL-certified to operate safely on a 120 V/15 amp electrical supply.
- Rated Airflow*: 700-2,100 cfm
- Air Changes Per Hour: 6 ACH in areas up to 18,000-21,000 ft³
- Net Weight with Filters: 170 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 31.50”L x 25.25”W x 49.75”H
- Power Supply Requirements: 120 VAC, 60Hz, 15 amps
- Normal Operating Current: 12 amps or less (safe for 15A circuits)
- Electrical Safety: NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety
- Motor: High-efficiency type, 3,450 RPM, 1.5 HP
- AT Gold Blower: Anodized-Aluminum, 5.5” peak static lift
- Controls: Off/High/Low speed selector switch, green power indicator lamp, separate amber ‘Replace Pre-filter’ and ‘replace HEPA’ lamps, hour meter, resettable pop-out 12A circuit breaker
- Cabinet Material: 20 gauge stainless steel construction with solid, aircraft-type rivets
- Built-in Dolly: Two-wheel dolly with 10” solid, non-marking rubber rear wheels, 360° swivel front casters and a secure top handle for easy movement & control
- Easy to Replace Pre-Filters: Hinged and latched pre-filter access door with a full perimeter gasket seal to protect against dirty-air bypass
- Pre-Filter Mounting: Separate slide-in compartments for up to 3 pre-filter stages
- Stage 1 pre-filter - Inexpensive, 1”-deep FIBER-TRAPPER® 1.0 pre-filter for larger particulates (100+ microns); can be washed & reused, or treated as a disposable
- Stage 2 pre-filter - Pleated, 2”-deep filter for medium-sized particulates (10-100 microns)
- Stage 3 pre-filter (not included) - High-capacity 2"-deep VAPOR-LOCK® carbon filter for gases & odors
- Final stage HEPA filter - High-capacity, for 0.1-10 micron particles, certified test efficiency of 99.97% or higher @ 0.3 microns, metal-frame
Inlet/Outlet Manifold - Molded slide-in plastic manifold for attaching 12” inlet or outlet ducting (one included)
*Airflow ratings are based on third party testing conducted @ 120 VAC with clean filters in accordance with generally accepted testing methods using highly accurate electronic flow measurement equipment. Different testing methods may produce higher or lower results. Ratings have been rounded off for convenience."