The OmniAire 1200V is a high performer for a medium sized HEPA air scrubber. It is used in mold, asbestos, lead abatement and on many different types of restoration projects. The variable speed control and upright housing with large, 10’ wheels for stair climbing, makes it easy to transport and setup. Machine can operate in vertical or horizontal position.
- Airflow - 150-1100 cfm - Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
- Weight - 105 lbs
- Dimensions - 24" wide 25" deep 39" high
- Primary/Secondary Filter - Dual-ply Dustlok polyester pad
- Standard HEPA Filter - Wood Frame 99.97% Efficiency .3 micron
- Optional HEPA Filter - Metal Frame 99.99% Efficiency .3 micron certified
- Optional - Carbon Filter for odor control
- Power Requirement - 115 VAC/ 50-60 Hz 6.0 amps
- Cabinet - Aircraft grade aluminum, closed end rivet construction. All seams are silicone sealed before riveting. Two 10" non-marking wheels and 2 hospital grade non-marking 3" casters for ease of movement.
- Speed Selector Switch - HIGH/SPEED CONTROL
- Variable Speed Controller
- Pressure Gauge - 0" to 3"
- Outlet Ring Size - 10" diameter