The OmniAire 200V is a modular portable air filtration system used for removal of hazardous airborne contaminants is areas where a small airflow and quiet operation is required. Glove bags, work benches, welding benches, and de-soldering stations are some examples of applications for this machine. The modules can be stacked atop one another or separated by as much as 25 feet. Also by adding an optional Y adapter dual inlet hoses may be connected.
If you are dealing with hazardous material such as nuclear waste the advantage of the modular design is that only the HEPA module must be discarded as the blower will not be contaminated. The HEPA module contains a HEPA filter sealed between two ABS plastic adapters which allows for easy connection to the blower. An optional carbon filter module is available and can be either used in place of the HEPA module or in conjunction with it.
- Airflow: 80-200 cfm
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Standard HEPA Filter - Metal Frame 99.99% Efficiency @ .3 micron
- Individually tested and certified. Size 12"x12"x6"
- Optional - Carbon Filter Module for odor control
- Cabinet: UL94 V0 Flammability Rating ABS Plastic
- Variable Speed Controller
- Digital Hour Meter
- Blower Module Dimensions: 12.5" wide 12.5" high 13" long
- Filter Module Dimensions: 12" wide 12" high 18" long
- Power Requirement: 115 VAC/ 50-60 Hz 1.10 amps
- Inlet Ring Size: 3" diameter
- Outlet Ring Size: 6" diameter
Replacement Filters & Accessories:
- MFH12G HEPA Filter, Metal Frame
- OAD325 Flexible Hose, 3" dia., 25' Clear, Wire Reinforced, Heavy Duty
- OAD625 Flexible Hose, 6" dia., Clear, Wire Reinforced, Heavy Duty
- QCW3 Quick Clamp, 3" dia., Stainless Steel, Worm Drive, Quick Adjusting
- QCW6 Quick Clamp, 6" dia., Stainless Steel, Worm Drive, Quick Adjusting
- HOA100-FF-3 Filter Adapter, 12" x 12" with 3" Ring for Flex
- HOA100-FF-6 Filter Adapter, 12" x 12" with 6" Ring for Flex