The OmniAire 2000V is a popular, medium-sized negative air machine with variable speed control which produces 300 to 1600 CFM and weighs only 110 lbs.
OmniAire 2000V HEPA air machines are used to clean the air as well as create positive or negative air pressure containment areas on jobsites, in confined spaces, mold, asbestos, and lead abatement or remediation, commercial or factory sites, medical facilities, and many other places. With numerous optional filters, the 2000V is suitable for a large array of jobs from light construction, to tasks that require true 99.99% HEPA efficiency.
2000V machines have an easy to sanitize aircraft-grade aluminum housing, designed to last job after job. Our housings have a smooth, clean finish and individually riveted construction; with hospital grade non-marking casters allowing for easy portability. All critical seams are silicone sealed before and after riveting to assure that contaminated air will not bypass the HEPA filter.
OA2000V machines offer an assortment of options for pre-filters, HEPA filters and accessories. Our standard machine configuration ships with a Dustlok, primary/secondary filter and a 99.97% efficient HEPA filter. Dustlok pre-filters are treated with an anti-microbial additive to prevent growth of bacteria, and a tackifier to increase dust holding capacity.
- Airflow - 300-1900 cfm. Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
- Weight - 110 lbs
- Dimensions - 20" wide 29" high 34" long
- Primary/Secondary Filter - Dual-ply Dustlok polyester pad
- Standard HEPA Filter - Wood Frame 99.97% Efficiency .3 micron
- Optional HEPA Filter - Metal Frame 99.99% Efficiency .3 micron individually certified
- Optional - Carbon Filter for odor control
- Power Requirement - 115 VAC/ 50-60 Hz 12.0 amps
- Cabinet - Aircraft grade aluminum, closed end rivet construction. All seams are silicone sealed before riveting. 4 hospital grade non-marking 5" casters for ease of movement.
- Speed Selector Switch - HIGH/SPEED CONTROL
- Variable Speed Controller
- Pressure Gauge - 0" to 5"
- Outlet Ring Size - 12" diameter