Reliable equipment, manufactured to high standards, is an important factor in successful mold abatement projects. Equipment should be safe and easy to operate, pass required efficiency tests, and be designed and built to provide years of service.
OmniAire HEPA negative air machines have a reputation for quality construction, reliable service and are tested by ETL Laboratories to comply with UL and CSA safety requirements. Our equipment is used by mold abatement contractors worldwide.
OmniAire HEPA negative air machines often have to pass DOP or equivalent tests before placed on the job. Our equipment is sold throughout the USA and Canada and many of the states require DOP or equivalent tests performed on the job site. Our machines come with standard HEPA 99.97%, 0.3 micron or optional HEPA 99.99%, 0.3 micron individually tested and certified filters.
- Airflow - 1000/2000 cfm. Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
- Weight - 145 lbs
- Dimensions - 26" wide 31" high 34" long
- Primary/Secondary Filter - Dual-ply Dustlok polyester pad
- Standard HEPA Filter - Wood Frame 99.97% Efficiency .3 micron
- Optional HEPA Filter - Metal Frame 99.99% Efficiency .3 micron individually certified
- Optional - Carbon Filter for odor control
- Power Requirement - 115 VAC/ 50-60 Hz 12.0 amps
- Cabinet - Galvanized steel, closed end rivet construction. All seams are silicone sealed before riveting. 4 hospital grade non-marking 5" casters for ease of movement.
- Power Switch - HIGH/OFF/LOW
- Change Filter Indicator Light
- Outlet Ring Size - 12" diameter