Modular style negative air machine used in mold abatement, asbestos abatement, and lead abatement projects. Easily transported in two pieces, each weighing under 75 pounds. Available accessories include UV germicidal irradiation modules and activated carbon filters for removal of chemical fumes and biological contaminants. This equipment provides a cleaner and healthier environment in industrial facilities as well as abatement projects.
- Airflow - 200-1900 cfm. Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
- Weight - 95 lbs with filter attached
- Dimensions - 18" wide 27" high 32" long with filter attached
- Filtration - Primary/Secondary Filter - Dual-ply Dustlok polyester pad. Standard HEPA Filter - Metal Frame 99.97% Efficiency .3 micron. Optional - Carbon Filter for odor control
- Power Requirement - 115 VAC/ 50-60 Hz 12.0 amps
- Cabinet - Aircraft grade aluminum, closed end rivet construction. All seams are silicone sealed before riveting. 4 hospital grade non-marking 3" casters for ease of movement.
- Speed Selector Switch - HIGH/SPEED CONTROL
- Variable Speed Controller
- Pressure Gauge - 0" to 5"
- Outlet Ring Size - 14" diameter
- OFH12 - HEPA Filter
- HBF100X - Bag Filter Housing
- OBF9 - Bag Filter, MERV14 Efficiency
- OFP2518 - Primary/Secondary Filter 20/Box
- OFM14 - Intake Manifold
- OCW14 - Quick Clamp - 12"
- OFD14 - Flexible Duct, Wire Reinforced - 14" x 25'
- OFD14R - Flex/Fiberglass Duct, Wire Reinforced - 14" x 25'
- OG2416 - OdorGuard 600 Carbon Web Filter