With peak delivered airflow of up to 4,000 cfm, the PAS5000 Portable Air Scrubber from Abatement Technologies® is designed to handle the largest and toughest disaster restoration jobs you can throw at it.
Its five-horsepower, 230-volt single-phase motor and multi-inlet blower typically enable the PAS5000 to maintain 6 Air Changes per Hour (ACH) in spaces as large as 35,000 to 40,000 ft³.
The dual HEPA filters are individually tested and certified to ensure that the PAS5000 can provide 99.97% or higher efficiency at rated airflow. The upright cabinet mounted on four extra heavy-duty, 5” diameter casters with foot brakes enhances PAS5000 mobility and allows it to fit through standard doorways. The PAS5000 Portable Air Scrubber is NRTL-certified to operate safely on a 220-240 volt/60 Hz single phase power supply.
Hefty features that make the PAS 5000 uniquely qualified for large spaces include:
- Power Plus - Strong, five-horsepower single-phase motor delivers up to 4,000 cfm of peak airflow yet draws 21 amps or less on a 230 V/30 amp/60 Hz electric supply
- Durability - Tough, galvanized 20 gauge stainless steel cabinet with strong and secure aircraft-type solid rivet fasteners
- Mobility - Narrow, 26.5”-wide upright cabinet with four extra heavy-duty, 5” diameter by 2”-wide casters (2 fixed and 2 locking swivels)
- Odor Adsorption - VAPOR-LOCK® high-capacity granular carbon pre-filters capture gasses and odors. Optional pre-filters are also available
- HEPA Efficiency - Dual 2,000 cfm HEPA filters are 100% tested and certified to provide 99.97%+ efficiency @ 0.3 microns
- Safety - The PAS5000 has been independently tested and certified in accordance with applicable UL and CSA safety requirements