The new PAS5000 Portable Air Scrubber from Abatement Technologies® has been redesigned to be smaller, lighter and more portable than ever before.
With peak airflow of up to 4,000 cfm, the PAS5000 can typically provide 6+ ACH in containment areas as large as 35,000 to 40,000 cubic feet. The new PAS5000 is engineered to take on the largest industrial and commercial air cleaning applications.
- Power Plus - Strong, five-horsepower single-phase motor delivers up to 4,000 cfm of peak airflow yet draws 21 amps or less on a 230 V/30 amp/60 Hz electric supply
- Durability - Tough, galvanized 20 gauge stainless steel cabinet with strong and secure aircraft-type solid rivet fasteners
- Mobility - Narrow, 26.5”-wide upright cabinet with four extra heavy-duty, 5” diameter by 2”-wide casters (2 fixed and 2 locking swivels)
- Particulate Pre-Filter - 2” pleated particulate pre-filters capture particles and extend the life of the HEPA filter. (Standard in all units)
- Optional Odor Adsorption Carbon Filters - VAPOR-LOCK® high-capacity granular carbon pre-filters capture gases and odors. (Order carbon filters separately)
- HEPA Efficiency - Dual 2,000 cfm HEPA filters are 100% tested and certified to provide 99.97%+ efficiency @ 0.3 microns
- Safety First - The PAS5000 has been independently tested and certified in accordance with applicable UL and CSA safety requirements
- First stage pre-filter (2 ea): 2" pleated particulate pre-filters (H2002)
- Optional first stage pre-filter (2 ea): 2" high capacity carbon filters (VL2024)
- HEPA filter (2 ea): Tested and certified to an efficiency of 99.97% or higher against 0.3 micron size particles (H2010)