The PAS1600SHS Portable Air Scrubber from Abatement Technologies® delivers more bang for your buck compared to other negative air filtration devices.
The PAS1600SHS has the features you are looking for such as powerful airflow, low amperage draw, a lightweight and mobile design–all at an affordable price! Plus, the PAS1600SHS Portable Air Scrubber comes with the unmatched quality and reliability you expect from Abatement Technologies, the industry leader for high performance HEPA-filtration systems.
The PAS1600SHS Portable HEPA-Filtration System is equipped for creating negative pressure containment or use as a recirculating air scrubber. The unit captures particles in three or four filter stages with exceptional dirt holding capacity, including a final-stage HEPA filter tested and certified to capture at least 99.97% @ 0.3-micron particles. The PAS1600SHS operates safely with power to spare on a 120 V/15 amp electric circuit.
- Airflow* - Two speed model up to 1,900 cfm
- Air Changes Per Hour - 6 ACH @ 19,000 ft³
- Maximum Blower Static Pressure - 4.7” water gauge
- Net Weight with Filters - 131 pounds
- Shipping Weight - 153 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 24.75”L x 27.5”W x 38.625”H
- Power Supply Requirements - 120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amps
- Peak Operating Amps - 8 amps
- Electrical Safety - NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety
- Motor/Blower - 1.5 HP high-efficiency/backward curved
- Controls - Protected recessed controls, Off/High/Low speed selector switch, power indicator lamp, separate ‘Replace Pre-filter’ and ‘replace HEPA’ lamps, digital operating hour meter
- Differential Filter Pressure Gauge - 5” diameter magnehelic gauge
- Cabinet Material - 20 gauge stainless steel construction with solid rivets
- Built-in Dolly - Two-wheel dolly with 12” solid, non-marking rubber rear wheels, 360° swivel front casters and a secure top handle for easy movement and control
- Easy to Replace Pre-Filters - Hinged and latched pre-filter access door with a full perimeter gasket seal to protect against dirty-air bypass
- Pre-Filter Mounting - Separate slide-in compartments for up to 3 pre-filter stages
- Inlet/Outlet Manifold - 12” inlet/outlet collar designed for attachment of flex duct, lay-flat duct (outlet only), or high static tools
*Airflow ratings are based on third party testing conducted @ 120 VAC with clean filters in accordance with generally accepted testing methods using highly accurate electronic flow measurement equipment. Different testing methods may produce higher or lower results. Ratings have been rounded off for convenience.