The full-feature HEPA-AIRE PAS1200 Portable Air Scrubber from Abatement Technologies® is the stainless-steel counterpart to our PRED1200 model, with similar performance characteristics.
The PAS1200 features variable airflow control from 150 cfm to 900 cfm. Multiple units can be daisy-chained on one 15-amp circuit via the GFCI-protected duplex receptacles. The PAS1200 is capable of maintaining 6 ACH in spaces up to 7,500-9,000 ft³ at peak rated airflow.
The PAS1200 Portable Air Scrubber is designed to employ up to four filter stages to remove potentially hazardous airborne particles from healthcare construction, maintenance, and renovation zones
- Easy to Transport - 8” non-marking rear wheels with smooth tires roll quietly and protect floors
- Powerful Blower - High-efficiency airfoil blower provides 6 ACH @ 7,500-9,000 ft³
- Maneuverable in Small Spaces - Front swivel casters allow the PAS1200 to “turn on a dime” in tight spaces
- Solid-Rivet Aircraft Construction - Strong leak-resistant cabinets
- User-Friendly Controls - A complete array of convenient controls enables users to continuously monitor the operating status of the PAS1200
- Safety First - NRTL certified to conform to UL507 and CSA 22.2 safety standards
- Easy 'No Tools' Pre-Filter Access - Fast filter changes
- Separate Pre-Filter Compartments - Less bypass, helps prevent premature HEPA loading
- 230 VAC/50 Hz Export Model - PAS1200TF runs on 230 Volt/50 Hz current (1,000-1,250 m³/hr.)
- Stage 1 pre-filter (F621) - Inexpensive, 1"" deep FIBER-TRAPPER® pre-filter for capturing large particulates; can be washed and reused or treated as a disposable (MERV 4)
- Stage 2 pre-filter (H502) - 2""-deep pleated prefilter (MERV 8)
- Stage 3 optional pre-filter (VL1002) - 2""-deep high-capacity VAPOR-LOCK® carbon filter for gas and odor adsorption (MERV 7)
- Final stage HEPA filter (H610C-99) - IEST compliant metal-frame, HEPA filter with tested and certified minimum efficiency of 99.97% @ 0.3 microns