OmniAire 600 Nitro (600N) air scrubber is a compact, portable HEPA air filtration machine used to clean the air as well as create positive or negative air pressure containment areas on job sites, in confined spaces, mold, asbestos, and lead abatement, remediation, commercial or factory sites, medical facilities, and other applications.
OmniAire 600N housings have clean, impact resistant polyethylene housings designed to last job after job. Our rotationally molded and seamless construction assures that contaminated air will not bypass the 99.97% efficient HEPA filter. Lightweight, the OmniAire 600N air scrubber unit is only 36 lbs with filters installed. Molded connections for flex ducting on both intake and discharge sides allow for the convenient direction of air flow intake or exhaust. The ability to securely stack the 600N up to three high while in operation, and during transportation or storage will save valuable setup time and space.
Daisy-chaining up to three Nitro air scrubbers is possible with an integrated 8 Amp GFI protected outlet, expanding air cleaning capacity to meet your demand. All 600N units come with an integrated 12 amp circuit breaker to prevent overloads from damaging the machine. Units can be ordered in 115V or 220V configuration and are suitable for use worldwide.
Depending on environmental demands, the Nitro offers an assortment of options for prefilters and final filters. The standard OA600N ships with a Dustlok, primary/secondary filter and HEPA 99.97% filter configuration.
For your safety, the OmniAire 600N scrubber complies with OSHA, UL and CSA/IEC electrical safety requirements.
- Airflow - 200-600 cfm (Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.)
- Weight - 36 lbs
- Dimensions - 18.5" wide 18.5" high 25" long
- Cabinet - Flame Retardant Polyethylene
- Filtration - Primary/Secondary Filter - Dual-ply Dustlok polyester pad. Standard HEPA Filter - Metal Frame 99.97% Efficiency .3 micron
- Optional Filter - GEO95 MERV 14 Efficiency
- Optional - Carbon Filter for odor control
- Power Requirement - 115 VAC/ 50-60 Hz 2.2 amps
- Controls include: Variable Speed Controller; Change Filter Indicator Light; Convenience GFI protected outlet; 12 amp circuit breaker
- Outlet Ring Size - 10" diameter
- OAH15156P - HEPA Filter
- OAG15154 - Geo95 MERV 14 Filter
- OAP1616 - Primary/Secondary Filter, 20/Box
- QCW12 - Quick Clamp
- OAD10 - Flexible Duct, 10" x 25', Clear, Wire Reinforced
- OAD10R - Flexible Duct, 10" x 25', Clear, Wire and Fiber Reinforced
- OG1616 - OdorGuard 600 Carbon Filter Pad
- HFBAR - Filter Securing Bar 2/Pair