Let's talk extremes. Because that's what these coolers are all about. From impact resistance and durability to lasting ice retention, a Pelican ProGear™ Elite Cooler is engineered to work harder under extreme conditions. Through constant UV exposure, salt and sand abrasion, ruggesd use and extreme temperature fluctuations - Pelican ProGear™ Elite Coolers last.
- 26.50" x 12.00" x 12.50" (67.3 x 30.5 x 31.7 cm)
Weight: 53 lbs.
- Up to 10 days ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
- Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Guaranteed for life
- Assembled in the USA with US and foreign components
- *Ice retention - Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model. Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with commercial cubed ice. Performance will vary by model size and external user conditions, such as; (sun exposure, wind, ice type, frequency of opening, etc.).