The HDV540 is a light weight VideoScope which includes a wired handset and 6mm diameter camera with 240° articulating tip for best viewing angle. Easy one-hand operation of the articulating camera tip facilitates viewing in obstructed areas where standard camera tips cannot access.
Images and videos are viewed on the large high resolution color display or external monitors and can be stored in SD memory card (included) or a USB flash drive. Featuring a glare free close up field of view, AV output for viewing images/video on a monitor, Record voice-over audio in video recording mode and memory storage of 20,000 images. Complete with HDV500 videoscope, handset with articulating probe, SD card, 3.7V rechargeable Li-Polymer battery, 100/240V Universal AC adaptor and multiple plug types (US, EU, UK, AUS), USB and AV cables, and hard carrying case.
- Includes wired handset with nondetachable 6mm flexible probe (1m) with macro lens
- Articulating probe tip adjusts up to 240° viewing angle
- 3.5" (89mm) color LCD TFT with high definition 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- Compact, high-resolution water-proof (IP67) camera probe
Camera head with four built-in bright LED lamps and dimmer to illuminate viewed object
- Glare-free close-up field of view
- Store more than 20,000 images on 4GB SD card
- AV output for viewing images/video on a monitor
Video and images can be transferred to a PC via the SD card or USB output
- Record voice-over audio in video recording mode
- Complete with HDV500 videoscope, handset with articulating probe, SD card, 3.7V rechargeable battery, Universal AC adaptor and multi-plugs (US, EU, UK, AUS), USB and AV cables and hard carrying case