These compact and affordable single-gas monitors are highly water-resistant, with an IP 66/67 fully immersible, EMI / RFI resistant housing, built-in concussion-proof boot, built-in datalogging functions, and heavy-duty, stainless steel, alligator style belt-clip.
An extra-loud audible alarm, flashing LED light bars, and built-in vibrator alert users to hazardous conditions. The large, easy-to-read display includes a built-in backlight that ensures readings are legible even in dim light conditions. An easily changed 3V camera battery provides up to two years of continuous operation.
- Rugged, IP-66/67 highly water-resistant design w/ built-in concussion-proof boot
- LOW, HIGH, TWA and STEL alarms with adjustable setpoints
- Provides 95 dB tone and bright LED indication on alarm (typical)
- Internal vibrating alarm
- Compact (1.1 x 2.0 x 3.75 in) and Lightweight (2.9 oz. / 82 g)
- 2-year battery life (typical) with replaceable 3V camera battery
- Simple auto-zero and calibration procedure
- Full function self-test of: sensor, battery, and circuitry integrity
- NEW - Datalogging included as a standard feature