The IR200 is ideal for quickly screening individuals for elevated skin temperature. This infrared thermometer has a non-contact design that eliminates the need for replacement probe covers and other supplies. The IR200 is accurate to 0.5°F (0.3°C) with 0.1°F/°C resolution when measuring skin temperatures between 89.6°F to 108.5°F (32.0°C to 42.5°C).
Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit. Optimum measurement distance of 1.9 in. to 5.9 in. (5 to 15 cm). Move the Body/Surface function switch to the Surface position for non-contact surface temperature measurements from 32°F to 140°F (0.0°C to 60.0°C). With a fast response of just 0.5 seconds, users can simply press the trigger and read temperature on the large backlit LCD display. Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall.
Note: This thermometer is intended for screening individuals or monitoring an individual for potential elevated skin temperatures. It is not a substitute for a clinical thermometer. Always use a clinical thermometer when high accuracy body temperature measurements are required.
- Measures body temperature from 89.6 to 108.5°F (32.0 to 42.5°C) without contact
- Accurate to 0.5°F (0.3°C) with 0.1°F/°C resolution; fast response (0.5 seconds)
- Optimum measurement distance of 1.9 to 5.9 in (5 to 15 cm)
- Non-contact design eliminates need for replacement supplies
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit
- Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall
- Large backlit LCD display
- Complete with 2 AA batteries and pouch
|Body Temperature Range
||89.6 to 108.5°F (32 to 42.5°C)
|Surface Temperature Range
||32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)
||2 AA batteries