The VIR50 is a 3992°F (2200C) Digital Laser Video IR Thermometer which features a 2.2" color TFT LCD display and built-in VGA (640 x 480) Camera.
Includes a MicroSD card for capturing images (JPEG) and video (3GP) for viewing on your PC. Dual lasers indicate the ideal measuring distance (approximately 50 inches) where the two laser points converge to a 1" target spot.
- Non-contact IR Temperature measurement from -58 to 3992°F (-50 to 2200°C) with 50:1 distance to target ratio
- Built-in VGA (640 x 480) Camera
- MicroSD card for capturing images (JPEG) and video (3GP) for viewing on your PC
- Dual laser indicates ideal measuring distance where the two laser points converge to a 1" target spot
- Fast 150 millisecond response time, color LED bargraph for viewing trends
- Type K Thermocouple input, USB interface
- Air Temperature and Relative Humidity measurement
- Adjustable emissivity increases measurement accuracy for different surfaces
- Adjustable High/Low set points with audible alarm alerts user when temperature exceeds the programmed set points
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF functions, Auto Power Off
- Complete with microSD card, general purpose Type K bead wire probe, USB cable, rechargeable 3.7V battery, and carrying case