The RH401 is a Digital Psychrometer with a Built-in IR thermometer that allows quick non-contact surface temperature measurements. Displays air temperature, humidity and surface temperature or dew point, humidity and surface temperature or wet bulb, humidity and surface temperature on a triple LCD with backlighting. The IR thermometer features adjustable emissivity and a spot/distance ratio of 8:1.
The meter calculates the temperature difference between IR surface temperature and dew point. Ideal for spotting potential areas with mold. Other features include data hold, programmable auto power off and a retractable probe that protects the sensors when the meter is not in use. Includes hard case and four AAA batteries.
- Triple display with backlighting
- Displays Air temp+RH+surface temp or Dew Point+RH+surface temp or Wet Bulb+RH+surface temp
- Built-in InfraRed Thermometer with laser pointer and 8:1 distance to target ratio
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.3 to 1.0
- Precision humidity capacitance sensor is retractable for protection during transportation and storage
- Calculates T1 (IR Surface Temperature) - DP (Dew Point) differential
|Specifications||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|Humidity||10 to 90%RH||0.1% RH||±3% RH|
|Temperature (internal)||-4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)||0.1°||±1.8°F or ±1°C|
|Temperature (external)||-328 to 2498°F (-200 to 1370°C)||0.1°||±0.3% or ±1.8°F/±1°C|
|Dew Point||-90.4 to 122°F (-68.0 to 49.9°C)|
|Wet Bulb||-6.9 to 122°F (-21.6 to 49.9°C)|
|Dimensions||9 x 2.2 x 1.7" (230 x 57 x 44mm)|