This paperless chart recorder provides simultaneous digital and graphical display of relative humidity and temperature.
The display also shows dew point, date and time and Min/Max measurements. Stored readings can be recalled on the display or downloaded to a PC to obtain a permanent record. Provisions for wall mounting or the control panel swivels to act as a desk stand. The user can set audible and visual alarms with High and Low limits for humidity and temperature.
- Simultaneous numerical and graphical display of Humidity and Temperature readings, plus Time and Date
- Measures Humidity (10 to 95%RH) and Temperature (-20.0°F to 140.0°F) plus calculates Dew Point
- Basic accuracy 3%RH, 1.8°F/1°C
- Large dual graphical LCD displays with adjustable vertical and horizontal TAC resolution
- Internal memory records up to 49,000 data points and can be transferred to a PC via RS-232 serial port for further data analysis
- LCD indicates percentage of memory remaining
- Comes complete with detachable sensor probe with 1 meter cable, RS-232 cable with USB adapter, LabView-based software, 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz adapter, and three AA batteries.
- Complete with built-in stand, sensor with 3 ft cable, Lab View-based PC software, RS-232 cable, 110V-220VAC adapter and 3 AA batteries
|Relative Humidity Range
||10.0 to 95.0%
||-20.0 to 140.0°F (-28.0 to 60.0°C)
||±3% Relative Humidity; ±1.8°F/±1°C
||5 x 7.7 x 0.9" (129x195x22mm)