Measure moisture content for wall board, wood or other building materials to determine places of harmful mold growth or unseen water damage.
Typical application also include checking moisture of concrete slab and wood before installation of floors, determining wood moisture content during drying process, and checking wood moisture before material is used for woodworking applications.
- Checks for moisture content in wood, paper or cardboard and building materials such as sheet rock, concrete, mortar, plaster, etc.
- Measurement ranges: Wood/ Paper: 8 ~ 60%
- Building material: 0.3 – 2.0% Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C or 32°F ~ 99°F
- Used in indoor air quality applications for detecting moisture in the walls, floors and ceilings stimulating mold growth
- LCD display provides moisture or temperature measurement
- Three color LED provides quick moisture indication:
- Green – “air-dry” conditions
- Yellow – increased moisture
- Red – excess moisture
- Backlight for operation in dark areas
- Low battery indication
- Auto power off