Use Extech’s MO53 Pinless Moisture Meter for non-invasive measurements on wood and other building materials with virtually no surface damage.
The depth of measurement is approx <0.75" (20mm). Easy-to-operate with display icons that indicate the levels of moisture content plus audible alert feature. Ideal for building restoration projects and applications where moisture detection on floors, tiles and under carpets is critical. A must-have tool for analyzing the after-effects of water leakage behind walls and in ceilings.
- Pinless moisture measurement depth to <0.75" (20mm)
- Measures Moisture up to 99.9% for Wood and 56.5% for other building materials
- Displays moisture level in wood and building materials such as wall board, sheet rock, cardboard, plaster, concrete, and mortar
- Audible Alert - Tone rate beeps faster as the moisture level increases
- Icons display low, medium and high levels of moisture content
- Easy-to-use, compact-sized design
- Data Hold freezes reading on display
- Built-in battery level check and measurement verification test
- Auto Power Off conserves battery power
- Complete with 9V battery and wrist strap