The MO300 is a pinless moisture meter with Bluetooth. This meter transmits key environmental readings to Android mobile devices.
The MO300 measures moisture, humidity, temperature, vapor pressure and dew point. Quickly indicates the moisture content of multiple wood types and other building materials with pinless technology without damaging the surface; remote pin-type probe allows for contact moisture readings. The MO300 features manual storing/recall (20 labeled readings) or datalog (50K readings) using the Android app, large dual display with automatic backlight and fast analog bargraph, programmable high/low moisture/humidity alarms, IR circuit to measure non-contact surface temperature, automatic calculation of differential temperature, min/max modes, data hold, and auto power off functions.
- Integrated Bluetooth® connects with Android devices to transmit readings for remote viewing
- Works with free Android App to display large, easy-to-read values for: Moisture, Humidity, Temperature, Grains Per Pound (GPP)/(g/kg), Dew Point, Vapor Pressure, and condensation point, up to 30" (10m) away
- Quickly indicates the moisture content of multiple wood types and other building materials with Pinless technology without damaging the surface; Remote Pin-type probe allows for contact moisture readings
- Manually store/recall up to 20 labeled readings or datalog up to 50K readings using the Android app
- Easy to read, large dual display with automatic backlight feature and Fast Analog Bargraph
- Pinless moisture measurement depth to 0.75" (19mm) below the surface
- Programmable high/low Moisture/Humidity alarms
- Designed with an IR circuit to measure non-contact surface temperature
- Automatic calculation of differential Temperature (IR - DP) to determine condensation point
- Min/Max, Data Hold, and Auto power off
- Complete with pin moisture probe (MO290-P) with 3ft/0.9m cable, 9V battery and pouch case