The Tramex Dec Scanner is a mobile non-destructive impedance scanner designed for the instant surveying of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems per ASTM D7954. Ideal for water leak detection in roofing materials.
- Non-destructive impedance meter.
- Three ranges of sensitivity enabling the inspection of a variety of roof membranes and insulation thicknesses.
- Ergonomic easy-reach and easy to operate control panel.
- Leak tracing, problem sourcing, and an instantaneous and clear indication of roof condition.
- Fast readings over large roof areas in a short time frame.
- Work in normal daylight hours.
- Faster and more user friendly than nuclear meters.
- Easy and safe to use with no regulatory restrictions or operating license required.
- Dependable solid state circuitry and rugged molded body for long-term reliability.
- Battery powered - 9 Volt PP3.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.