This compact rugged instrument measures moisture in lumber, veneer or fiberboard for any craft-type or industrial application. The mini-Ligno is our lowest priced meter. To ensure reliability and calibration accuracy the meter is built with the same high-quality components as all Lignomat meters. The "mini" just does not offer as many features.
It is well worth having the meter on hand to avoid moisture problems such as cracked table tops, loose joints, cupped floors or failed glue lines.
- Measuring Range: 6-20%
- Resolution: 2% increments
- Species Corrections: 2 settings for wood species corrections
- Calibration Check: The calibration is internally checked and automatically adjusted if necessary
- Pins: 2 pair of pins, measuring depth of 3/16" and 7/16" (5, 10mm)
- Size: Pocket-size 2 3/4" x 5" x 1" (70 x 140 x 25mm)
- Weight 8 ounces (200g), made out of high impact plastic
- Accessories: Wrist strap and pouch, one 9V battery, 2 pair of pins