The moisture you cannot see matters most when surveying a building or cleaning and restoring a property after water damage from storms, floods or fires. From hidden mold to unseen structural damage, undetected moisture damages health and property and its oversight can create liability. That's why the right moisture meter makes all the difference.
The Protimeter MMS2, the latest addition to GE's Protimeter product line, is a 4-in-1 instrument, ergonomically designed for easy one-handed operation in measuring moisture in materials in buildings and related structures. It can measure surface moisture and moisture below a surface, as well as acting as a hygrometer to measure ambient air humidity. The addition of an infra-red thermometer allows the difference between dew point and surface temperature to be calculated, as well as a wide range of other important psychometric parameters. The new MMS 2 will help building professionals such as surveyors, inspectors and architects to assess building moisture levels during new build and refurbishing activities and assist in the diagnoses of moisture-related problems in existing buildings.
- Full building moisture diagnostics
- Fast responding hygrometer speeds up building surveys
- No need to always plug in multiple accessories
- Intuitive user interface with color screen
- Pin moisture measurement
- Pinless moisture measurement
- Ambient relative Humidity and temperature measurement
- Equilibrium humidity measurement in concrete floors
- Psychrometric calculations
- Laser pointer surface non-contact temperature measurement
- Data logging
- Firmware upgradable
- All Protimeter instruments have a two-year warranty.