The Extech MO297 is an 8-in-1 pin/pinless Moisture Psychrometer with a built-in infrared (IR) thermometer and MeterLink (Bluetooth) transmitter that wirelessly transmits moisture and humidity data to select FLIR thermal imaging IR cameras to incorporate meter readings with thermal images.
The pinless moisture sensor allows users to measure moisture in various types of wood and building materials with virtually no surface damage, and a remote pin-type probe can be used for contact moisture readings in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas.
- Quickly indicates the moisture content of materials with Pinless technology without damaging the surface
- Remote Pin-type probe (MO290-P included) allows for contact moisture readings (3ft/0.9m cable length)
- Manually store/recall up to 20 labeled readings
- Works on multiple wood types and other building materials
- Easy to read, large dual display with automatic backlight feature
- Simultaneously displays moisture value of wood or material being tested, Air Temperature, IR Temperature, or Humidity
- Pinless measurement depth to 0.75" (19mm) below the surface
- Programmable high/low Moisture and Humidity alarms
- Designed with IR circuit to measure non-contact surface temperature; 8:1 distance to spot ratio with 0.95 fixed emissivity
- Built-in Humidity/Temperature probe measures Relative Humidity, Air Temperature plus Grains Per Pound (GPP)/(g/kg), Dew Point (DP), Vapor Pressure, and condensation point
- Fast Analog Bargraph, Min/Max and Data Hold, Auto power off and low battery indication
- METERLiNK Bluetooth transmitter wirelessly transmits moisture and humidity data to selected FLIR thermal imaging IR cameras to incorporate meter readings with thermal images
- Complete with pin moisture probe with cable, 9V battery and case