The Extech MO295 is an 8-in-1 meter that combines a pin/pinless Moisture Psychrometer with a built-in InfraRed (IR) Thermometer.
This pinless moisture sensor allows users to measure moisture in various types of wood and building materials with virtually no surface damage, and the remote pin-type probe can be used for contact moisture readings in hard-to-reach areas. The built-in humidity and temperature probe measures relative humidity, air temperature plus Grains Per Pound (GPP), Dew Point (DP), and vapor pressure. MO295 can store/recall 20 readings in memory, and the meter features a fast analog bargraph for viewing moisture trends, programmable high/low moisture and humidity alarms, automatic calculation of differential temperature to determine condensation point, minimum/maximum function, data hold, and an Auto Power Off function. Comes with a pin moisture probe (MO290-P), one 9V battery, carrying case, and user manual. Optional specialty moisture probes are available.
- Monitor moisture in wood and other building materials with virtually no surface damage with the Pinless Moisture sensor
- Includes Pin-type probe (MO290-P) for contact moisture readings
- Manually store/recall up to 20 labeled readings
- Works on multiple wood types and other building materials
- Easy to read, large dual display with backlit feature
- Simultaneously displays moisture value of wood or material being tested, Air Temperature, IR Temperature, or Humidity
- Built-in Humidity/Temperature probe measures Relative Humidity, Air Temperature plus Grains Per Pound (GPP)/(g/kg), Dew Point (DP) and Vapor Pressure
- Programmable high/low Moisture and Humidity alarms
- Automatic calculation of differential Temperature (IR - DP) to determine condensation point
- Min/Max and Data Hold, Auto power off and low battery indication