The all new Professional PTM 2.0 is a hand-held, digital, pin-type resistance moisture meter designed to take precise measurements of moisture content in wood, relative drywall readings and comparative WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) readings in wood by-products and other building products.
- Built-in calibration for 500+ wood species or standard calibration selection
- Wide moisture content range: 6 - 46% and digital readout to 0.1% accuracy
- Adjustable temperature correction
- Built-in calibrations for checks for confirmed accuracy
- Reading 'Hold' facility
- Save up to 100 readings for max, min, average and standard deviation statistics
- Color LCD screen with brightness adjustment for low-light operation
- Heavy-duty, light-weight aluminum construction
- Built-in pins and optional external handheld and hammer probes available
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts and workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.